Saturday, December 30, 2006

a cold, sunny day in Vancouver...

Dear friends, have you ever acknowledged the fact that God is very good to us by means of creating this universe and via the beauty of the Nature? I had. I haven't experienced that for a long time in Hong Kong. I can often feel it here in Canada!

It's like "once in a blue moon" to get a bright day here in Vancouver, which rains 5-6 days in a typical week during winter. Yet, God granted me a sunny but cold day yesterday and, at the same time, an opportunity to capture this wonderful feeling of God's goodness. I took these using my "dummy digicam". Let you have a taste of God's Creation. Can't you see that I'm enjoying in the sunshine? =)

自從造天地以來、神的永能和神性是明明可知的、雖是眼不能見、但藉著所造之物、就可以曉得、叫人無可推諉.- <<聖經>> 羅馬書1:20





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Alfred, happy 2007! I just want to say hi and may the grace of God be with you always.
View my blog too when you have time: http://musicmonster47.blogspot.com

See you when I come back to Vancouver!

Anonymous said...

Oh by the way, it was Quennie posting. I guess you have it figured out already. :-P

hanselpun said...

Love those beautiful pictures and love those beautiful Vancouver clouds...

GOD's creations are greatly appreciated indeed.