Wednesday, December 27, 2006

a White Christmas in the USA (updated)







"I'm......dreaming of a white......Christmas...."

It's not a dream this year! cuz I just had a very relaxed and a real "White" Christmas in a little town called Leavenworth in the State of Washington in the United States.

Joining a local trip from Vancouver, I went on the trip from Dec 25-26 with Candy, my fiancee, and her parents. With a whole morning's bus ride, we arrived at Leavenworth, a town that's well-known as "Little West Germany" among the Chinese community in Vancouver. We visited the spectacular architecture that imitates the buildings of Germany in ~19th Century (I guess), had "Pork Hand" and beer at the restaurant there, stayed overnight in the inn and shopped in the biggest factory outlet in Seattle next day.

Without many programs in the itinerary, it's a "neat" trip and refreshing one which really re-assured me that - I'm back to the comfortable North America. I hope to be rejuvenated before "coming back to life" and face the challenges of work (I hope this would not be my excuse to lay back and not looking for jobs, heehee).

Friends in HK, I miss you...sorry that I have to type a lot in English because I don't have a Chinese writing pad yet. Hope to get one soon, thanks for your patience in advance la. I prefer to write in Chinese actually.

No comments: