Wednesday, January 31, 2007

逆境自強 (測試中)

Sorry for not updating for almost a month...to tell you the truth, my friends, I wasn't too happy about the things around me and I don't have the mood to update my blog.

God had allowed a number of challenges happening on me in the month of January. Didn't seem to be a good start of 2007, eh? It wasn't easy to say "Praise the Lord" every morning. Yet, I guess He probably wants to train this unemployed person during this time of year to be more equipped and ready to work and able to face adversities when he gets his job.

Am I comforting myself by rationalization? ....well, let's see.....I will reply to this specific question by the end of 2007.

buddies, don't worry, at least, I'm coming up from the valley and trying out 逆境自強 now. well....I'm also available for a drink or a chat ga!

3 comments:

Music Monster said...

Pro 3:5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
Pro 3:6 In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.

God always has His great purpose behind everything happening to you, and His grace is always abundant. So, even though it's always easy to say but hard to do, I'm still gonna say: don't worry, be happy! :-)

Maybe you can read more books or participate in more ministries in this jobless time!?!?

Meghan, a.k.a. Mimmy said...

Blessed New Year to you...
Whatever is there ahead for you, God has already prepared. Whenever you count the blessings from the past and now, you know how much He loves you.

Hmm...after reading your updates, know that the start of the year hasn't been smooth for you, I pray that His protection, provision and peace are with you everyday.

Meghan

Eadmund & Winsome said...

Learn to wait on the Lord is not an easy lesson. May the Lord keep your faith in Him. He knows and feels what you are going through and he delivers.

Be strong and take courage!

Keep you in prayers.

Ead & Sum